- Week 1 – 15 minute visit follow up + BIA
- Week 3 – 15 minute visit follow up + BIA
- Week 4 – 30 minute follow up with doctor
- Week 5 – 15 minute visit follow up + BIA
- Week 8 – 15 minute visit follow up + BIA
- Week 12 – 30 minute follow up with doctor + BIA
What is FirstLine Therapy?
A proven personalized lifestyle medicine program that incorporates therapeutic lifestyle changes (TLC) such as healthy nutrition, nutritional protocols, exercise, and stress management.
You will be working one-on-one with our doctor and FLT nurse to get the best care you need to change your lifestyle. This is a nutritional coaching program for people that need help managing their illness and do not want to take medication or want to wean off their medications. After 12 weeks, these conditions have greatly improved on FLT. Blood work is needed before and after the program. BIAs (Body Impedance Analysis) are done through out the program to ensure you are not losing muscle mass and your correct body composition is being established.
This program called “first line of therapy” is used for treating and reducing the risk of common conditions such as:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Conditions related to aging
- Hormone imbalance
- Low sex drive
- Stress-related symptoms
- Poor memory or lack of mental clarity